Looking for an updated Bud Light Strawberita price guide? This two-in-one beer and margarita drink is consumed worldwide in countries where alcohol sale and consumption is legal.
According to recent statistics, around 65 percent of drinkers of the Bud Light Strawberita are women. The refreshing fruity flavor offered by this Bud Light beer makes it a favorite among females.
The Making of Bud Light Strawberita
Brewed in all-natural ingredients without any additional sugar, artificial ingredients, or preservatives, the Bud Light Strawberita is a catch. This beer is a product of Anheuser-Busch.
The Strawberita is made from ingredients similar to those of other beers, such as barley, cereal grains, malt, hops, and water. However, it makes use of some additives to give it the signature taste of a strawberry drink.
These additives include corn syrup high in sucrose, a natural strawberry flavor derived from real strawberries, and some red and caramel coloring. The unique flavor delivered by Bud Light Strawberita owes to its manufacturing process.
Every bottle, draft, and can of Strawberita is packed with elite quality, specially designed for light drinkers. The quality grains used – hop, barley, and rice – are handpicked, which provides this beer with a crisp taste.
Commonly confused for grain, hops are a flower that gives the Bud Light Strawberita its signature aroma and hints of bitterness on the palate.
While the exclusive golden color and malt character associated with this beer is because of the fermented barley, the clean and crisp finish is due to the perfectly fermented blend of rice used.
Bud Light uses the highest quality pure water to give this beer margarita consistency like no other.
Common Bud Light Strawberita Prices List
Since women, the Bud Light Strawberita was made to target the female gender and they are not considered heavy drinkers, it consists of only 8% alcohol by volume.
With 15g sugar, 45mg sodium, and 198 calories in an 8 oz. can, this beer is worth its price. First, you must be thinking, how much is bud light Strawberita? It’s 25 oz. can is sold at an affordable rate of around $2.5 throughout the State.
|Bud Light Strawberita||25 oz. can||US $2.67||8 percent|
|Bud Light Strawberita||12 x 8 oz. can||US $10.28||8 percent|
|Bud Light Strawberita||25 oz. can||US $2.79||8 percent|
|Bud Light Strawberita||12 x 8 oz. can||US $13.99||8 percent|
What to mix with Bud Light Strawberita
Consume it straight from the bottle, mix it with your favorite fresh or boxed juice, or add an alcoholic beverage to it, the options are endless.
Whatever you choose, make sure your drink is chilled to experience the best flavor and texture. Feel free to pair this refreshing drink with your favorite alcoholic beverage or add it to your morning smoothie for an early morning alcoholic buzz.
You can come up with your concoctions of Bud Light Strawberita cocktails and punches or get an idea from those mentioned below.
- Blend 4-6 oz. Bud Light Strawberita,
- 0.75 oz. fresh lime juice,
- 0.75 oz. simple syrup,
- 0.5 peeled banana, and
- 1 cup ice in a blender.
- Pour the mixed drink into a hurricane glass and garnish with orange wheels.
Bud Light Limearita Punch
- Combine 3 oz. Bud Light Strawberita,
- 3 oz. Bud Light Limearita,
- 3 oz. Bud Light Razberita,
- 3 oz. tropical-punch,
- 0.5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice, and
- 1 cup of ice in a tall glass.
- Stir well and garnish with a lime wedge and/or a maraschino cherry.
- Add 10 oz. of Bud Light Strawberita,
- 1 dash of club soda, and
- 1 cup ice in a Collins glass containing 2 muddled kiwi slices.
- Garnish with a kiwi slice.
- Mix 1 tsp. coconut cream with
- 1 splash pineapple juice and top with Bud Light Strawberita.
- Garnish with fresh thinly sliced strawberries or thinly sliced pineapples.
- Put 4 oz. Bud Light Strawberita,
- 2 oz. light rum,
- 2 oz. club soda,
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice,
- 3 strawberries, and
- 3 sprigs of fresh spearmint in a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients with ice and pour into a tall glass. Garnish with fresh spearmint leaves and serve chilled.
Strawberita Mojito Twist
- Combine 8 oz. Bud Light Strawberita,
- 1 oz. Vodka, and ice in a sugar-rimmed Collins glass containing muddled lime wedge and mint leaves.
- Use a lime wheel for garnish.
- Add 8 oz. Bud Light Strawberita in a mixture of 1 cup boiling water and 1 small pack of gelatin.
- Pour them into molds with a lemon wedge and refrigerate them to form alcoholic jelly snacks!
Strawberita Cocktail Slushie
- Add 12 oz. Bud Light Strawberita,
- 3 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice, and
- 1 oz. vodka in a gallon freezer bag.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for several hours till slush forms.
- Pour out in a tall glass, garnish with strawberries, and enjoy your refreshing drink on a hot summer afternoon.
While you can treat yourself to these mixed drinks on a long summer day, these are also great ideas for parties. Increase the portion sizes to adjust to the guest count and surprise everyone with a refreshing DIY pitcher or punch bowl!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does Bud Light Strawberita taste?
To put it in simple words, the Bud Light Strawberita tastes like a fruit punch slush with a splash of alcohol in it. The clean and crisp flavors of this beer margarita make it a widely consumed drink during hot weather.
This alcoholic cream soda is served best chilled on its own and even better when served on ice. With the first sip, the Bud Light Strawberita hits just the right spot.
The chilled rush of sugary sweetness coupled with the signature malt taste is a perfect combination on a sunny day. Owing to its diluted red color, this drink reminds you of your childhood fruit punch drinks.
Many people add freshly squeezed lime juice to the Bud Light Strawberita to compensate a little for the overwhelming sweetness.
2. Can Bud Light Strawberita get you drunk?
While the tolerance level of alcohol varies from person to person, the Bud Light Strawberita is known to not get most people drunk.
With an alcohol by volume (abv) as low as 8%, it normally takes around 5 to 6 cans of Bud Light Strawberita to get you drunk.
3. Is Bud Light Strawberita vegan?
According to the company, Anheuser-Busch beers are vegan. None of its ingredients or flavorings consist of animal-derived products such as milk, eggs, gelatin, or isinglass.
While their company’s margarita beers are not certified vegan by American Vegetarian Association, PETA, or Vegan Action, the makers can guarantee that their product is vegan.
4. Is Bud Light Strawberita gluten-free?
The Bud Light Strawberita is made of grains such as malt and barley. While the company claims that all the gluten disintegrates during the fermentation and distillation process and the final product has no traces of gluten, the main ingredients do.
People who are allergic to gluten have different levels of tolerance. Those with the Coeliac disease have a considerably low tolerance to gluten and should refrain from consuming the Bud Light Strawberita.
However, those with a relatively higher tolerance can drink it at their own risk.