Dunkin Donuts is a multinational doughnut and coffee company with chains across the world. Known for its coffee, this coffee house is well known for its large menu of beverages.
With such a large menu, a question many people may ask is what low-calorie Dunkin drinks are available for customers and which are the best.
In this article, we are going to look at some of our top picks for low-calorie Dunkin drinks and discuss what they are and how they are made. This will help you decide which beverage you are going to try the next time you visit.
The Top 7 Low-Calorie Dunkin Drinks Quick Look
- Iced Coffee with Skimmed Milk
- Iced Americano
- Unsweetened Hot Macchiato with Oat Milk
- Coconut Milk Latte
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Hot Coffee with Almond Milk
- Cold Brew
Deeper Look at the Top 7 Low-Calorie Dunkin Drinks
Included in our list of top picks, there are hot drinks, iced beverages, cold brews, and a select number of teas. Hopefully, this will help you decide what you want to try next depending on what beverage type is your favorite.
1. Iced Coffee with Skimmed Milk
Skimmed milk is a dairy type that contains less than 0,15% fat. Due to that low-fat content, an Iced Coffee with Skimmed Milk from Dunkin is a good option if you are looking for a cool drink, with caffeine, and low calories.
- Sizes available: You can order 8 ounces of iced coffee (Small), 12 ounces (Medium), or 20 ounces (Large) of your preferred drink at Dunkin.
- Customizable options: for this drink, you can customize whether you have sweetener in your drink, the flavor type (French Vanilla Swirl, Caramel Swirl, and Mocha Swirl), and the type of dairy (Skim milk, coconut milk, whole milk, oat milk, cream, almond milk, or no milk).
- Nutrition facts: This iced coffee has 20 calories per medium serving, 0 grams of fat, and 2 grams of sugar. Finally, it contains 267 mg of caffeine and 70 mg of calcium per serving.
2. Iced Americano
For a straightforward drink of coffee and only coffee, an Iced Americano at Dunkin is a good drink option. With no sweeteners, flavors, or milk, this is one of the drink options from the coffee house that contains the least calories per serving.
It is made with Dunkin’s espresso that is 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified (RAC), of which 2 shots are added to your drink. Topped with ice, this is a strong and cooling drink that is ideal for a pick-me-up or your daily caffeine source.
- Sizes available: Dunkin Iced Americanos are available in Small (8 ounces), Medium (12 ounces), or Large (20 ounces).
- Customizable options: There is no way to customize this drink as it is made with only espresso and water. So, you cannot change the flavors or milk used in this drink as neither of those options is included in this drink.
- Nutrition facts: An iced americano has only 10 calories per serving, with 0 grams of sugar or fat, and 285 mg of caffeine per serving.
3. Unsweetened Hot Macchiato with Oat Milk
Unsweetened drinks generally contain fewer calories than sweetened as you do not have any sugar in them. If you are someone who enjoys drinking Macchiatos, the Dunkin Unsweetened Hot Macchiato with Oat Milk is a good, low-calorie option for you. It is made with two shots of espresso which is mixed with creamy milk.
- Sizes available: A hot macchiato is available in various cup sizes, including Small (8 ounces), Medium (12 ounces), or Large (20 ounces)
- Customizable options: For this drink, you can customize the dairy (oat milk, coconut milk, whole milk, and skim milk) and the flavor (Mocha Swirl, French Vanilla Swirl, and Caramel Swirl). The best, low-calorie option is no flavor and oat milk.
- Nutrition facts: There are 4 grams of sugar, 2.5 grams of fat, and 90 calories per medium serving of this drink. Additionally, there are 284 mg of caffeine in this macchiato, making it a more caffeinated drink.
4. Coconut Milk Latte
For a low calory latte, the best option at Dunkin is the Coconut Milk Latte. Coconut milk has a lower calorie count compared to almond milk and oat milk and adds a subtle sweetness to the drink. This latte is made with steamed milk and freshly ground and brewed espresso that has been blended by Dunkin.
- Sizes available: Dunkin lattes can be ordered as Small (8 ounces), Medium (12 ounces), or Large (20 ounces).
- Customizable options: For a Dunkin latte, you can customize the flavor options (including Caramel Swirl, French Vanilla Swirl, and Mocha Swirl), and the Dairy (Coconut Milk, Oat milk, Almond milk, whole milk, and skim milk). For a low calory option, use coconut milk.
- Nutrition facts: When using coconut milk and no sweetener, there are 50 calories in this drink, 4,5 grams of total fat, 1 gram of sugar, and 166 mg of caffeine per medium serving.
5. Raspberry Iced Tea
To create the idea of Raspberry Iced Tea, use the Unsweetened Iced Tea Blend with Raspberry flavoring. This drink can be ordered in multiple sizes and is freshly brewed each day to maintain its refreshing taste.
There are no allergens in this drink as there is no egg, fish, peanuts, milk, soy, tree nuts, shellfish, wheat, and sesame involved in making it. Keep in mind, however, that the equipment used to make the drink may have been exposed to these allergens.
- Sizes available: You can order this drink as Small (8 ounces), Medium (12 ounces), or Large (20 ounces).
- Customizable options: The first thing you can customize is the blend used. There is a sweetened iced green tea, sweetened iced tea, unsweetened iced green tea, sweet tea, or unsweetened iced tea. For a low calories option, look at the unsweetened options.
- Nutrition facts: There are 15 calories in this tea, with 4 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of sugar, and 0 grams of total fat. Finally, there is 67 mg of caffeine per serving.
6. Hot Coffee with Almond Milk
If you like to keep your morning coffee standard, but low-calorie at the same time, order a Hot Coffee with Almond Milk from Dunkin. High-quality 100% Arabica beans are freshly ground and brewed throughout the day, with the milk being added after.
- Sizes available: A hot coffee at Dunkin can be ordered in the standard Small (8 ounces), Medium (12 ounces), and Large (20 ounces), as well as an Extra Large (24 ounces).
- Customizable options: You can customize what type of dairy you have in your drink (none, skim milk, whole milk, oat milk, coconut milk, cream, or almond milk), and you can customize whether you have sweetener and the type of flavor (Caramel Swirl, French Vanilla Swirl, and Mocha Swirl).
- Nutrition facts: With almond milk in your hot coffee, there are 25 calories, 0,5 grams of total fat, and 3 grams of total sugars. There is 187 mg of caffeine in the drink and 123 mg of calcium.
7. Cold Brew
This process slowly extracts the flavor of the coffee, leaving a smooth and full-bodied beverage. It has a light sweetness with rich chocolate that makes it enjoyable.
Given that there is no milk (if you choose it without cream), and no sugar, this beverage is a low-calorie option with a high level of caffeine. It is an ideal drink option if you are looking for a midday boost.
- Sizes available: Available in Small (8 ounces), Medium (12 ounces), and Large (20 ounces).
- Customizable options: There are only 2 customizable options available with this drink, including whether you have sweetener, and whether you have dairy in your drink. The only dairy option if you choose to include it, is cream.
- Nutrition facts: In a medium cold brew, there are 5 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of sugar, and 260 mg of caffeine.