Looking for an updated Stolichnaya vodka price guide? Offering a vast portfolio of everyday premium vodkas for your favorite cocktails, the Stolichnaya Vodka is one of the best Russian vodkas on the worldwide market.
Other than the reasonable prices, this vodka has a reliable, consistent, and smooth feel to its liqueur. With their extensive list of flavors, people often end up doubting their quality.
However, with every unique flavor, Stolichnaya keeps the quality the same as the original vodka. Whether you incorporate this liqueur in your favorite cocktails or serve it on its own over rocks, you won’t be disappointed.
Is Stolichnaya Considered Good Vodka?
Yes, Stolichnaya is considered good vodka; however, it also depends on personal preference.
Over the last 80 years, the Stolichnaya business has been consistent with the quality and quantity of its liqueur. The Stolichnaya is a crystal clear spirit, made from pure spring water and filtered about four times.
With subtle aromas of citrus peel and the sweetness of a marshmallow, this vodka is soft and supple on the palate with undertones of spice from pepper.
What does Stolichnaya Vodka taste like?
Known for its signature vodka aroma, when you open a bottle of the Stolichnaya Vodka, you are likely to get a whiff of the typical alcohol with undertones of a warm blend of grain.
Once the liqueur hits your palate, the flavor is light and bright, with a silky feel inside the mouth.
The initial bitter taste of the vodka melts into a warm citrus punch flavor, followed by a smooth feel as it settles on your palate and slides down your throat with near to no vodka burn.
What does Stolichnaya Elit taste like?
Sold under the tagline of “Ultra Luxury Vodka”, the Stolichnaya Elit offers just the right flavor and texture for your experienced palate, as you would expect from a top-of-the-line vodka.
With its manufacture solely involving winter wheat, this vodka goes through distillation thrice. With a clean, grainy, and relatively rich aroma, the Stolichnaya settles smoothly on your palate.
It offers undertones of multiple flavors, ranging from refreshing citrus to warm caramel, accompanied by the signature grainy note. The warm, delicate, and silky finish makes it one of the finest Russian Vodkas.
Stolichnaya Vodka Price – How much does Stolichnaya Vodka Cost?
Contrary to the names of each vodka variant, such as “gold” or “elite”, the Stolichnaya is quite a mediocre and feasible brand in terms of cost.
Stolichnaya Premium Vodka is the standard variant that sells at affordable pricing for any regular 750 ml serving of vodka.
In the pool of variant brands competing to provide the best premium flavor at a value that does the taste justice, the Stolichnaya Vodka is widely available for about twice the value of the most affordable low-shelf vodkas.
However, even with the signature premium quality, it is priced at half the cost of that of the most premium brands – Belvedere, Ciroc, and Grey Goose.
Hence, Stolichnaya Vodka can be placed amongst brands like New Amsterdam and Svedka in the aspects of taste, feel, and price.
In 2022, while a standard 80 proof 750 ml serving of Stoli would merely cost you around $17, the most expensive ultra-premium variant Stolichnaya has to offer “Elit” is priced at around $50.
At the same time, the ultra-premium variants of Grey Goose and Ciroc, such as the Grey Goose VX priced at $70, or the Ciroc Ten priced at $250.
Additionally, the price of Stolichnaya 100 Proof Vodka is around $24.00, while that of Smirnoff 100 proof vodka is somewhere between $34 and $44.
With its wide flavor variety and premium taste, Stolichnaya Vodka is pocket-friendly. The usual prices of Stoli Vodka are listed below.
|Stolichnaya Vodka||750ml||$10.99 – $17.99||80|
|1 L||$15.99 – $19.99||80|
|1.75 L||$16.99 – $19.99||80|
|Stolichnaya Elit||750 ml||$45.99 – $49.99||80|
|Stolichnaya 100 Proof Vodka||750 ml||$22.99 – $26.99||100|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Blueberi||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Crushed Mango||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Crushed Pineapple||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Crushed Ruby Red Grapefruit||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Cucumber||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Citros||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Gluten Free||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Hot||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Gold||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Ohranj||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Peachik||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Razberi||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Salted Karamel||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Strasberi||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
|Stolichnaya Stoli Vanil||750 ml||$15.99 – $19.99||70|
Where Does Stolichnaya Vodka Come From?
The consistency Stolichnaya vodka has shown over the years in every bottle in terms of quality and flavor is unmatchable.
The entire manufacturing process is carefully monitored by experts with years of experience under their belt, from the cultivation and harvesting of wheat and rye to the length of the whole procedure leading to its distribution.
This top-shelf vodka is made from hand-picked spring and winter wheat. Their subtle flavor also hints at the addition of rye alongside the wheat to give it more character.
Out of the entire batch produced, only the purest alcohol is selected via a process they call “narrow cut.” This process involves getting rid of the harsh and oily hints from the batch-processed liqueur.
Their ultra-modern distillery conducts up to three distillations and four filtrations to get the perfect results. This results in a smooth spirit, also known as The Alpha Spirit to honor the unsurpassed texture.
The filtration takes place through birch and quartz sand, followed by the addition of artesian well water to create the perfect Russian vodka.
How Do You Drink Stolichnaya Vodka?
The variety of flavors, ranging from citrus fruits to cool cucumber, and from refreshing berries to the hint of spice from jalapeno peppers, allow Stolichnaya Vodka to be incorporated into multiple cocktails and martinis for your favorite beverage at any hour of the day.
- Add 2 oz. Stoli Blueberi Vodka,
- 4 oz. Stoli Ginger Beer, and
- 0.5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice over ice in a copper mug.
- Stir well and garnish with a lime wedge.
Citros Blood Mary
- Build 2 oz. of Stoli Citrus,
- 4 oz. tomato juice,
- 0.5 oz. grated horseradish,
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce, and
- Salt and pepper to taste over ice in a highball.
- Garnish with an untrimmed stick of celery, a lemon wedge, and a green lemon.
- Add 1.5 oz. Stoli Vodka,
- 0.25 oz. Dry Vermouth, and ice cubes in a mixing glass with a lemon twist.
- Stir well and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a green olive for a kick to your martini.
- Combine 1.5 oz. Stoli Ohranj,
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice,
- 0.5 oz. Triple Sec,
- 0.25 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or grapefruit twist.
Passion Fruit Martini
- Add 1.5 oz. Stoli Vanil,
- 1 oz. Passion fruit puree,
- 0.5 oz. Passion fruit Liqueur,
- 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice, and
- 0.5 oz. vanilla simple syrup in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled coupe glass, topping it with 2 oz. sparkling wine and served with a garnish of halved passion fruit.
Raz Pink Lemonade
- Add 2 oz. Stoli Razberi and
- 4 oz. Lemonade in a mason jar filled with ice.
- Garnish with a few raspberries and you have yourself a refreshing alcoholic beverage.
Stoli & Soda
- Combine 1 part of Stoli Cucumber with
- 2 parts of soda in a tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime or any of your favorite botanicals, such as parsley, chives, etc.
- Mix 2 oz. Stoli Blueberi,
- 4 oz. chilled soda, and
- 0.5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries for a fruity kick to your alcoholic beverage.
- Mix 2 oz. Stoli Cucumber and
- 4 oz. Indian Tonic Water in a highball glass over plenty of ice and stir.
- Garnish with thinly sliced cucumber.
Stoli Karamel Apple
- Shake 2.5 oz. Stoli Salted Karamel,
- 2 oz. cloudy apple juice,
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice, and
- 1 oz. simple syrup with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a thinly sliced apple fan.
- Combine 2 oz. Stoli Vodka,
- 4 oz. chilled Stoli Ginger Beer, and
- 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice in a copper mug and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Salted Karamel Espresso Martini
- Add 1.5 oz. Stoli Salted Karamel,
- 1 oz. espresso,
- 0.75 oz. coffee liqueur, and
- 0.25 oz. simple syrup in a shaker and shake well with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and serve.
The Honey Bee
- Mix 1 oz. Stoli Vodka,
- 2 oz. your fruit-flavored rum,
- 1 oz. lemon juice, and
- 1 tablespoon of honey in a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon wedge.
The Vodka Sunrise
- Combine 1 oz. Stoli Vodka,
- 4 oz. orange juice,
- 0.25 oz. grenadine syrup, and
- 1 tablespoon honey in a tall glass with ice and enjoy the citrusy cocktail.
Do Russians Drink Stolichnaya vodka?
Stolichnaya Vodka started being manufactured in Russia in 1901.
With its standard 40% alcohol by volume, its citizens nationwide consume this drink. It is now a universally well-known soviet brand, supplying vodka made of fermented wheat and rye grain.
Over a few controversies, the company has shifted its manufacturing site to Latvia, claiming that they “stand in solidarity with the people of Ukraine and for peace in Europe.”
The company’s owner is a Russian billionaire, Yuri Shefler, who is currently residing in Geneva, Switzerland.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Stolichnaya Vodka Gluten-free?
Cropped from their extravagant ripe buckwheat and cornfields, the Stoli Vodka is produced from all gluten-free ingredients.
The entire process of production, from farming to bottling, is monitored and controlled efficiently to ensure a gluten-free product. The ratio of corn to buckwheat in this vodka bottle is 88% corn to 12% buckwheat.
Is Stolichnaya Vodka Vegan?
Except for the Stolichnaya Salted Karamel Flavored Premium Vodka and Stolichnaya Sticki vodka, all the variants (including the flavored ones) are vegan.
The Salted Karamel Flavored Premium Vodka contains dairy, whereas the Sticki Vodka contains honey, both non-vegan ingredients, hence making non-vegan products.
The vegan options of Stolichnaya include:
- Stolichnaya Elit (Ultra-Premium)
- Stolichnaya Gold (Super-Premium)
- Stolichnaya Premium Vodka
- Stolichnaya Premium Vodka 100 Proof
- Stoli Blueberi
- Stoli Chocolat Kokonut Vodka
- Stoli Chocolate Razberi
- Stoli Citros
- Stoli Cranberi
- Stoli Gala Applik
- Stoli Hot
- Stoli Ohranj
- Stoli Peachik
- Stoli Razberi
- Stoli Strasberi
- Stoli Vanil
- Stoli White Pomegranik
- Stoli Wild Cherri