A popular coffee option when you are on the run is Dutch Bros. They offer drive-through convenience. Added to that, they are known for their wide range of drinks.
These can be ordered iced, hot, or blended. This allows customers to order their favorite drink year-round by simply adjusting the production method to suit the season or that day’s weather.
We take a closer look at this interesting option and discuss our top picks of the best Dutch Bros coffee available on their menu. There is sure to be an item suitable for you due to the wide range of brewing styles, additional flavors, and coffee styles available from the brand.
Overview of Top 7 Dutch Bros Coffee
- Dutch Bros Double Torture
- Dutch Bros Golden Eagle
- Dutch Bros 9-1-1
- Dutch Bros Cocomo
- Dutch Bros Annihilator
- Dutch Bros Kicker
- Dutch Bros White Mocha Cold Brew
The 7 Best Dutch Bros Coffee
1. Dutch Bros Double Torture
This Double Torture drink is described by Dutch Bros to be “double the espresso and double the energy”. It is made with 2 shots of espresso which is combined with chocolate milk and vanilla syrup. The final drink has rich notes of chocolate which pairs well with the sweet notes of vanilla.
This blended drink is a tasty drink for someone wanting to drink coffee without tasting the overwhelming bitterness of the espresso. The chocolate and vanilla notes complement the bitter espresso leaving a tasty drink for any situation.
- Nutritional Information: A medium, hot Double Torture contains 460 calories per serving, 15 grams of fat, 65 grams of sugar, and 14 grams of protein. The iced variation contains fewer calories at 360 per serving while the blended version contains more calories at 670 calories per serving.
- Customizations: This drink can be ordered as an iced variation with solid blocks of ice, the blended version which is made with crushed ice, and the hot variation which is made with steamed milk.
- Cup Size Options: The Double Torture can be ordered as a small (12 ounces), medium (16 ounces), and large (20 ounces) serving with the exact amount of liquid depending on whether the drink is hot or cold.
2. Dutch Bros Golden Eagle
For a bold espresso drink with sweeter notes, Dutch Bros’ Golden Eagle drink may be a good option for you. It is made by combining espresso, half-and-half milk, vanilla syrup, and caramel sauce. The ingredients are combined regardless of whether the drink is served hot or cold, and then topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
The taste of the drink incorporates the bold notes of espresso with the bitterness cut by the vanilla and caramel notes. Whipped cream and caramel sauce drizzle leave the drink looking visually appealing to match the taste you will experience.
- Nutritional Information: A hot, medium Golden Eagle contains 620 calories per serving, 41 grams of sugar, 14 grams of protein, and 42 grams of total fat. An iced variation contains 480 calories per serving while the blended version contains 780 calories.
- Customizations: The iced variation includes the ingredients served over a cup of ice while the blended variation is made by combining the ingredients and ice in a blender and crushing them to make a thick and refreshing drink.
- Cup Size Options: Aside from medium (16 ounces), a Golden Eagle can be ordered in small (12 ounces) or large (20 ounces) although the sizing may differ depending on whether it is served hot or cold.
3. Dutch Bros 9-1-1
For a strong Irish Cream Breve, Dutch Bros has created their 9-1-1 drink for an energy-packed and tasty drink. It is made by combining Irish cream syrup, half and half milk, and six shots of espresso to create this strong beverage.
The Irish cream cuts through the bitterness and acidity of the espresso to leave a tasty drink. With 6 shots of espresso, this drink would have a strong underlying taste so the milk and syrup help to cut the acidity and make it more enjoyable.
- Nutritional Information: A hot and medium 9-1-1 contains 510 calories per serving, 25 grams of fat, 54 grams of sugar, and 10 grams of protein. Meanwhile, the iced variation contains 370 calories per medium serving and the blended version contains 760 calories.
- Customizations: This drink can be ordered as an iced version or blended for those wanting to drink it on a hot day, while the hot coffee is a good option for colder months.
- Cup Size Options: Aside from a medium (16 ounces) serving, this drink can be ordered as a small (12 ounces) or large (20 ounces) serving size.
4. Dutch Bros Cocomo
For a tropical and sweet drink, Dutch Bros’ Cocomo may be a good drink option. It is made by combining espresso, chocolate milk, and coconut syrup. The blended version is made by crushing these ingredients with ice in a blender, after which it is topped with whipped cream to serve and enjoy.
Coconut introduces sweet notes which complement the chocolate milk and balance with the espresso to leave a drink suitable for coffee lovers and those who do not like the taste of espresso. It has similar tasting notes to mocha with the chocolate and coconut is a sweet alternative to a classic mocha.
- Nutritional Information: A hot, medium variation of this drink contains 540 calories per serving, 18 grams of fat, 77 grams of sugar, and 15 grams of protein. The iced variation contains 420 calories while the blended version contains 730 calories per medium serving.
- Customizations: A Cocomo can be ordered as hot with steamed milk, blended with the ingredients, and ice crushed together, or iced which is served with the ingredients poured over blocks of ice.
- Cup Size Options: Dependent on whether the drink is iced, hot, or blended, this Cocomo is available in small (12 ounces), medium (16 ounces), and large (20 ounces) serving sizes.
5. Dutch Bros Annihilator
For a drink that combines the prominent notes of coffee, chocolate, and macadamia, Dutch Bros’ Annihilator is a good option. It is made by combining a shot or two of espresso, half and half milk, and chocolate macadamia nut syrup.
The resulting drink has sweet and rich notes of chocolate and macadamia which complement the strong and bitter notes of espresso. This results in a drink ideal for someone who wants caffeine but does not want to taste the espresso as strongly.
- Nutritional Information: A hot Annihilator in a medium serving contains 560 calories, 39 grams of fat, 34 grams of sugar, and 14 grams of protein. The iced variation contains 470 calories while the blended variation contains 720 calories per medium serving.
- Customizations: The blended Annihilator is made by combining the ingredients with ice in a blender and crushing them until combined, while the iced variation is made by combining the ingredients and pouring them over ice. Another option is a hot Annihilator which contains no ice.
- Cup Size Options: While the exact contents may differ depending on whether the drink is hot or cold, the average sizes available for this drink are small (12 ounces), medium (16 ounces), and large (20 ounces).
6. Dutch Bros Kicker
Dutch Bros has an Irish Cream Breve known as their Kicker drink. Available in both cold (iced or blended) and hot options, this drink is made using half and half milk, espresso, and Irish cream syrup. This results in a drink filled with caffeine with the bitter notes of espresso mellowed by the milk and Irish cream.
The final drink is sweet and rich with prominent notes of espresso to keep you going at the end of a long day. If half-and-half milk is not something you prefer, Dutch Bros has other milk options available as alternatives.
- Nutritional Information: For a medium, hot Kicker, there are 620 calories per serving, 43 grams of fat, 40 grams of sugar, and 14 grams of protein. The iced variation contains 540 calories per medium serving while the blended version contains 730 calories.
- Customizations: Customers can order the Kicker as an iced, hot, or blended variation to make it suitable for most weather conditions and allow customers to enjoy this drink regardless.
- Cup Size Options: Aside from medium (16 ounces), this kicker can be ordered as a large (20 ounces) or small (12 ounces) serving size. The exact amounts of the liquid in each cup may differ slightly depending on whether the drink is iced or hot.
7. Dutch Bros White Mocha Cold Brew
Cold brew is a type of coffee that is made by steeping coffee grounds in cold or room-temperature water overnight.
This results in a strong and bitter-tasting liquid with a higher level of caffeine than brewed coffee. Dutch Bros has combined the taste of cold brew with notes of white chocolate to make their White Mocha Cold Brew drink.
The cold brew, white chocolate sauce, and chocolate milk are combined to create this signature drink. For a toasted option, the drink is heated, and warm milk is used while the iced variation sees the ingredients combined and poured over blocks of ice.
- Nutritional Information: A toasted, medium white mocha cold brew contains 180 calories per serving, 2 grams of fat, 28 grams of sugar, and 4 grams of protein. This makes it a slightly healthier option compared to other drinks. An iced version contains 280 calories per serving with 33 grams of sugar.
- Customizations: This white mocha cold brew is available in iced and toasted options which means it can be served hot or over solid blocks of ice to have a drink option for any weather conditions.
- Cup Size Options: Aside from medium (16 ounces) servings, this drink can be ordered as small (12 ounces) or large (20 ounces) servings. The exact contents of the drink may differ depending on whether the drink is hot or iced.