Dunkin’ Donuts is a coffee chain that is known for its wide menu of beverages, particularly its coffee, and donuts. With stores across the world, this chain is well-known and has established itself as a coffee house to visit for your morning coffee and breakfast.
Some people may be concerned about the amount of sugar in their drinks, so the brand uses sugar-free flavors for some of their options.
In this article, we are going to look at our top picks of the Dunkin Donuts sugar-free flavors which will help you decide which to try the next time you visit a store.
Top 7 Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Flavors
- French Vanilla Sugar-Free Flavor
- Caramel Sugar-Free Flavor
- Hazelnut Sugar-Free Flavor
- Toasted Almond Sugar-Free Flavor
- Raspberry Sugar-Free Flavor
- Blueberry Sugar-Free Flavor
- Coconut Sugar-Free Flavor
1. French Vanilla Sugar-Free Flavor
French Vanilla has a sweet aroma and can add a light hint of sweet vanilla to most coffees. A popular drink that incorporates this syrup is Dunkin’s Iced Latte. This drink is made with freshly ground espresso which is blended with milk. It is a good option for a warm day when you would like a coffee but do not want a hot one.
A way to customize your iced latte order is to order it with coconut milk, which is a low-calorie milk alternative, and French Vanilla Swirl flavoring.
This drink is available in small, medium, and large with differing calorie counts between them. The medium French Vanilla Iced Latte with Coconut Milk contains approximately 330 calories, 9 grams of fat, and 66 grams of sugar.
- Taste: Sweet and fragrant vanilla aroma. It combines well with caramel and other flavored swirls.
- Best with: This flavoring pairs well with iced lattes.
2. Caramel Sugar-Free Flavor
A delicious drink you can make at home is Dunkin’s Creamy Caramel Iced Coffee. To make this drink, you need 1 Dunkin Caramel Me Crazy Artificially Flavored K-Cup pod, ice cubes, whipped cream, Caramel Sugar-Free flavoring, and 1/3 cup sweet and creamy coffee creamer.
First, brew the coffee on the smallest cup setting and allow it to cool. Stir the creamer into the coffee to add some flavor. Next, fill a tall glass with ice and add the coffee mixture. Top it with some whipped cream and drizzle the syrup over the cream. Then, enjoy.
This is a good drink option for days when it’s warm, or you are craving something sweet with a caffeine kick.
- Taste: This syrup has a hint of smokiness and adds rich, caramel flavors to your drink.
- Best with: Iced coffee and Iced Lattes.
3. Hazelnut Sugar-Free Flavor
Hazelnut sugar-free flavoring is an allergen-free option which makes it more accessible for those with a but allergy to continue to enjoy hazelnut elements in their beverages. It pairs well with Dunkin’s Macchiato as it adds extra flavoring to the coffee flavoring already apparent in this drink.
A macchiato is a hot beverage (although there is an iced option available) made with two shots of espresso and creamy milk. Although it does not have an automatic hazelnut flavor, you can ask for sugar-free syrup as an additional topping.
On its own, a macchiato with coconut milk contains 40 calories per serving. There are 3 grams of fat in it, as well as 0 grams of sugar and 284 mg of caffeine. It is a good drink option if you are looking for something warm to give you an end-of-the-day caffeine boost.
- Taste: Hazelnut flavoring rounds the taste of coffee.
- Best with: Dunkin Macchiato
4. Toasted Almond Sugar-Free Flavor
Given that toasted almond, syrup complements milk-based coffees, a good beverage to try it with would be a Dunkin’ Cappuccino. A cappuccino is made with frothy milk and freshly brewed espresso. It is topped with a thick layer of creamy foam on top to make it visually stand out among other coffee drinks.
Available in small, medium, or large, you can order a cappuccino from Dunkin’ with whole or skim milk, and three flavoring options (Caramel Swirl, Mocha Swirl, and French Vanilla Swirl). To highlight the toasted almond flavoring, Mocha Swirl or French Vanilla Swirl would be better flavoring options.
On its own, a hot cappuccino with whole milk contains 120 calories, 6 grams of total fat, and 9 grams of sugar. There are 166 mg of caffeine in this beverage making it a good option for someone wanting a caffeine boost without the overwhelming flavor of an Americano.
- Taste: This syrup has a subtle flavoring of toasted almonds without overpowering the beverage it is added to.
- Best with: It combines well with most coffees and does best in milk-based coffees.
5. Raspberry Sugar-Free Flavor
A Dunkin Iced Tea with Raspberry flavoring is a delicious and refreshing drink to keep you going at the end of a long day.
It is made with freshly brewed iced tea which is available in-store each day. By adding the raspberry sugar-free flavoring, this drink takes on a berry element that pairs well with the tea.
The best way to order this drink is to order unsweetened iced tea which lowers the overall sugar content of your beverage. It is available in small, medium, and large to give you more variety and is a healthy beverage option.
Containing 15 calories per serving, this drink has 0 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of total sugars, and 67 mg of caffeine.
- Taste: Strong sweet and berry taste which adds summer flavors to your chosen drink.
- Best with: Works well in Dunkin Iced Teas to add some berry elements to the beverage.
6. Blueberry Sugar-Free Flavor
Blueberry is not necessarily a flavoring you would combine with coffee, although it works well in a lack of coffee. Other than that, a good drink to have this with is Dunkin’s Iced Tea. Available in medium, small, and large, this drink is brewed freshly each day.
A medium iced tea with blueberry flavoring and unsweetened iced tea contains only 15 calories making it a good option for something looking to cut down on sugar.
It contains 3 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of sugars, and 67 mg of caffeine. Therefore, this drink is a good refreshing pick-me-up for the end of the day.
- Taste: Blueberry flavor which has a sweet, juicy taste and is similar to a blueberry breakfast muffin.
- Best with: This flavoring, although it would not be expected, can work well in black coffee.
7. Coconut Sugar-Free Flavor
Coconut, with its sweet, tropical taste, pairs well with a Dunkin’ Coolatta. A Coolatta is made with fruit flavoring, coffee, or tea and has a frozen consistency like a slush. The flavors available for a Dunkin’ Coolatta are Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, and Blue Raspberry.
Simply order your drink with your chosen flavor and ask for extra coconut sugar-free syrup. An ideal flavor to combine this with would be Blue Raspberry as the sweet coconut will complement the juicy berry flavors.
On its own, a medium Blue Raspberry Coolatta contains 250 calories, 83 grams of sugars, and 18 mg of calcium. It contains no fat but does contain 84 grams of carbohydrates.
- Taste: Creamy and light sweetness which can help cut the bitterness of certain coffees
- Best with: Coconut flavoring works best with milk-based drinks which can help elevate the overall drink.